The purpose of the privacy policies defined in this section is to elaborate upon how KPI Consulting Services pvt ltd Pvt. Ltd.( 'KPI Consulting services pvt ltd ,' 'We,' 'us,' or 'our) collects information about you and shares/uses it for our enterprise procedures through our online and offline interfaces. The online and offline interfaces are owned and controlled by us; including www.consultkpi.com (will be referred to herein as the "site").
- By non-personal information we refer to information such as, the web pages you have visited and the contents you have read. This is only for the better functionality of the website and customer support centre.
- The personal information to be gained will be clearly visible to you as you are providing it, such as your name, email address, phone number etc.
- No personal information will be extracted by us about you without your knowledge and consent.
- Use of the provided information
The non-personal information we extract is used for the better functionality of our support system and also for improving upon our services. We only conduct statistical analysis through this information in order to provide you with better services in the future and improve upon our service model. We may also use it for other business purposes such as measuring demographics and interests of prospective clients and customers.
- The personal information we obtain will only be under the sole ownership of KPI Consulting. We claim the right to use the information as we see fit and not for prospects given herein.
- KPI Consulting Services pvt ltd will not disclose the personal information provided by you to parties which may use it independently without our knowledge.
- We will not sell or transact the provided personal information in order to gain advantage or resources of any kind.
- We will not use the personal information provided for any kind of activity which may be deemed as illegal.
- We may provide your personal information to other third parties such as trainers or teachers but only under our supervision and administration.
- We may use your personal information to improve our service model and customize our interfaces to better suit the customers' needs and also for improving our business.
- We may provide your information to governmental authorities under legal obligations binding and administrating all.
- Provisions for information provided by overseas clients
- We have our headquarters located in the Indian subcontinent and the privacy laws of the Indian constitution are binding here. The information stored on our server's headquarters will come under the supervision of such laws. For client's sending information from other countries, we will hold it as our utmost priority to protect and safeguard your personal information in our country. When and if the information is provided to other 3rd parties outside of our country, we will make sure that the personal information remains safe under the laws of the other country.
- Contact us - To understand more on our Privacy policies and use of your personal information, feel free to contact us through our web portal, website or phone numbers provided.